Saturday, October 08, 2005

Grrr Agitation.

Grrr. I'm so agitated at the moment, I've spent the last 20 or so minutes trying to get links to other peoples blogs going but it doesn't seem to work, It works in the preview but as soon as I go to my blog, boom they're gone again. Grrr. But anyway, enough about that.

Last night I went to an 18th party, and I hate to say it but I felt too old. All the kids there I hadn't seen since I was in 7th form and they were in 5th form, I know it's not that big a difference but as I stood there with Steph and Aidan, i felt like we stuck out like a sore thumb. Which made me think about what I am actually going to do with my life, with my second year of uni under my belt really I only have one year left. I know it's going to be something that involves english and writing but I just don't know, Journalism would always be very interesting and rewarding but I'm still not sure. I guess I still have a while to think about it so the old brain will have to be working over time. Time goes so quickly now it's crazy, i can't believe we're in october and soon I'll have to be thinking about christmas presents aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! But tomorrow is one of the best day's of the year in my opinion and all the motorheads would agree with me, tomorrow is the Great Race, the one and only Bathurst 1000, 161 laps of the greatest racing track in the world. I'm putting my money on Lowndes, go Lowndesy! All right that's enough wanking on about a car race. But believe me, I can't wait.

Gentlemen, start your engines!

1 comment:

Lis said...

You need to eliminate spam bloggers. There is an option to have a code entered before people can submit posts. Congrats on adding the links by the way :)

Mate, don't stress about what you're going to do; you'll find something that feels right. And despite feeling old, you are only 20. I prefer to just take things as they come, I've tried the stress about the future thing and I wasn't loving it. Or maybe I'm just too lazy.

Cars *yawn*.