Friday, October 07, 2005

I am now a blogger, thanks to Lisa

Hello all,

After reading Lisa's blog I quite liked the idea of having my own. I got the name of my Blog from a song by Trapt, i really like the song and I really like the lyric so I thought hey why not. I don't really have alot to share today as it is just a lazy friday, although uni is over for the year (woohoo!) except for my whole one, that's right just one, exam in a months time (how the hell am I meant to stay motivated for a month? a whole month!) Dad and I are just about to go out and look at cars cos he wants to buy one soon, we're gonna go look at a Mazda 6. If anyone else has any suggestions as to what he should get let me know (within reason of course, we'd all love a Jaguar or an Aston Martin but it's just not gonna happen).

Well that's all for now, I'll let you know how we get on and what else is happening in the exciting world that is my life, in a short while.

1 comment:

Lis said...

I always knew I was your mentor and idol, as well as being your big sister :) . Add me to your links alraedy!